New guy in temecula

New the site.  Located in temecula.  Don't really have an XL adv bike, more like extra schmedium.  Have had a handful of various dual sports looking for the best do it all bike, mostly 600/650 ranges, with a few 450s in the mix.  On the hunt for a plated XR650R at the moment.  Had one a few years ago and really liked it.  Ready to move on from a 15 250sx back to a plated bike with awesome suspension.  

• Like 2

Nice war beard, glad there is anther guy local to me.  I may be harassing you soon.  Hope to pick up an XR650R in the next week or so.   Then it's game on!   Tons of good riding out my way.   Used to ride a lot with the SDAR folks, but think I'm too far north for most of them.  Me and 556baller are planning a good 2 day ride to ridgecrest from Temecula, 90% dirt.   Going to be checking out a lot of new trails/routes near anza/hemet area. 

• Like 3

Ha.  Ok.  

2000 XR650R.  Not and XL bike, extra-medium??  Missed my last one too much I guess. 

Got a deal from another member on here, Suspenders of Suspension 101.  Great shape.  All it needs is a stabilizer post to mount my stabilizer.  Not the biggest fan of the shox socks, but it's just temporary until the new gators show up.  Did about 80 miles yesterday with zero issues a millions of smiles and chuckles in the helmet.  Really wondered why I ever got rid of the last one. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by AdvRob
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...