Hello from east bay

Hello all you fellow ADV'ers, myself and my wife have been avid dirt riders for years, we moved to Brentwood ca "east of SF" from North Phoenix and sure miss riding out of our garage however we have found this area of the US to offer some excellent riding, Sierras, and the deserts south Mohave and death valley is where we spread our wings!

We have done the NooB's ride with ADV out of Panimint springs the last couple of years and seen the sierra ride that is put together here and have signed up to join some of you in Aug.

My name is Taylor and my wifes name is Billie, our last name is Rawak

We have a couple of CRF450 r's for dirt bashing and I recently sold my GS11200 and bought KTM1190R. My wife has been illegal "dirt bike on the road" so we pick up her first street legal bike sunday down at Berts mega mall in Covina A spanking ne crf250L Rally, she is stoked but need to get her legs on the road, she will challenge some of the most seasoned off road riders but is new duel sport!

With the kids out of the house "son in the Navy and daughter in LA going to school" we get a lot more us time so were hitting the open road!

I spent several years racing Baja with a score trophy truck team and a couple co-driving a class 10 car while living in AZ. Ran 3 Baja 1000's and a couple of the San Filepe 250's, pre-running on bikes. Ive buit 3 pre-runner v8 long travel buggies and had a ball doing it but came back to our passion 2 wheeled machines!

Anyway hello all, look forward to meeting some of you on the trail and at the High Sierra rally!

ktm.JPG

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...