BITD Vegas to Reno '17

On 6/1/2017 at 8:34 PM, Eric Hall said:

T-shirt draft concept here from @ADV Addicts.  He's done pit crew shirts for real Dakar teams and he's ADV Addicts so he kind of knows how to do this.  I'll boost sales of the shirts on our IG story board as well as push some ads ($$) via Facebook and Instagram.

Deep Heather.jpg

This would be the fan shirt we'd use to raise funds.  The pit crew shirt draft concept (not final; still missing a few things) is this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 11.29.13 AM.png

Now the pit crew shirts are NOT cheap.  We're likely only going to make 5-6 of them.  First I need to ID exactly who our pit crew is.  Sounds like it's @556baller and @AdvRob right now (unless I missed someone?).  I'm sure we get a few sales of the pit crew shirt elsewhere like from @beemer bunny but need to gauge interest now or else they're not worth printing.  Don't want to lose money on what's supposed to raise money.

Yes please! Do count me in :-)

I'll take a L and a XL of both the t-shirt and the pit crew shirt.

Merci ^^

Making progress. Motor is in, wheels are being truef every evening, Shock is being rebuilt by Shock Therapy Racing in Brea.

He recognized the shock out of the bike before I even told him what it was. Should be done by the end of the week, will also help me with shims to revalve forks later.

20170605_204736.jpg1496723790567.jpeg

• Like 2

On 6/1/2017 at 9:34 PM, Eric Hall said:

T-shirt draft concept here from @ADV Addicts.  He's done pit crew shirts for real Dakar teams and he's ADV Addicts so he kind of knows how to do this.  I'll boost sales of the shirts on our IG story board as well as push some ads ($$) via Facebook and Instagram.

Deep Heather.jpg

This would be the fan shirt we'd use to raise funds.  The pit crew shirt draft concept (not final; still missing a few things) is this:

Screen Shot 2017-06-01 at 11.29.13 AM.png

Now the pit crew shirts are NOT cheap.  We're likely only going to make 5-6 of them.  First I need to ID exactly who our pit crew is.  Sounds like it's @556baller and @AdvRob right now (unless I missed someone?).  I'm sure we get a few sales of the pit crew shirt elsewhere like from @beemer bunny but need to gauge interest now or else they're not worth printing.  Don't want to lose money on what's supposed to raise money.

I would like have both shirts. Is it possible to buy both? 

• Administrators

Big news...

So I'm not doing Vegas to Reno after all. Ken still will race and I will support him. The reason is because I heard I have an opportunity to race in the Baja Rally!

That was my goal. It didn't have the cash. Scotty and I spoke and we worked out a deal given my media contribution and my current involvement in the organization.

This is good news and kind of a two-fer. I've spoken with Ken and our sponsors and they are on board.

Also, an updated pit crew shirt image
XLADV Pit Crew 2.0.jpg