BITD Vegas to Reno '17

Looking for some help with my XR650R.

I am prepping for the Vegas to Reno BITD race and am running out of time. :-(

Anyone willing to help rebuild my wiring harness, or recommend a shop that can help. Already has all the lights and switches in place I just need a bit of help finishing up.

Also lace up a new front wheel.

More than willing to pay and can let someone use my garage or drop it off. Any help would be appreciated guys.48305fc159c0c3ffd29d3a7237cd5e31.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the tip on Buchanan.

On the upside fired her up for the first time last night. Under 2 minutes from putting fuel in to running, so not too bad on first kick start after rebuild.

Finishing up small stuff aside from wheel and wiring still, but work keeps sending me out of town. In route back to Ely, NV for another 4-5 days of work

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

So Ken's wife Kristen just called us to tell us that Ken must've pushed his emergency button. So we're going back to pit number eight where he is just shy of to see if we can help get an extraction going. Kristen said she talk to the spot rescue people and they told her that they've been in touch with the race organizers and the race organizers are on their way to the scene

• Like 1