So I took a little swim...

DSC02269.JPG.5ce1943bcff9b5b291a97aa0aa89a056.JPG

and now my gauge cluster is acting up. I took it apart and cleaned the motherboard with electronics cleaner but it has only gotten worse to the point where its not working at all now.

Used Versys speedos run over 200USD which seems high to me. I was thinking about trying to swap to using a Trail Tech Vapor or Striker or something that rally guys are using.

I'm open to any suggestions on how to approach this, so please share if you have any experiences with aftermarket speedos/odos/computers.

I have a rally in two weeks, so I'd like to have something working by then, but I could get by with using my Garmin 78 if need be.

Edited by onewheelwheatley
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 1:48 PM, Bearded-vstromrider said:

Whow! sorry man haven't got any suggestions for you. But i'm curious how you solve it :o 

So far my Garmin 78 has worked for me as a replacement speedo and odometer and I used it for a rally over the weekend. The main thing I miss is having a fuel gauge and two separate trip odometers.

I tore up my front rim so this is on the back burner for now. I just need to decide how much a fuel gauge is worth to me...

• Like 2