Hello From Colorado!

• Administrators

Welcome Justin! Where abouts in Colorado? I spent about 3 years there, living in Highlands Ranch outside of Denver. You live in a GREAT state for adventure riding. Epic scenery! Looking forward to seeing your ride reports.

Be sure to set-up an XLADV Garage for yourself.

• 5 months later...

I'm new to the Colorado area and this forum, looking for someone to adventure ride with. I'm not opposed to going it alone and have already, but a partner or two is a good thing to have off road.

I'm in Westminster, I'm not looking too desperate am I Bosch!!  

• Like 1

• Administrators

Born and raised in Colorado. Living in Las Vegas. Planning a trip to western CO in early September. Welcome!

Ha... Moved from LV a little over a year ago. Lived up in the Summerlin area, towards the top of Lake Mead Blvd. I bet Colorado riding weather sounds good about now! I lived in Highalnds Ranch, CO for about 3 years as well. What 'bouts in Colorado are you from?

From Delta (western slope), it's a great area for riding & the out doors stuff. Did the Colorado BDR a few years ago and loved getting back to my roots. Still have family in that area and will give you a heads up when we're headed that way. We will be looking to ride up around Ouray, SilverJack/Cimmeron area.

See you on the trail.

• Like 1