XLADV Races BAJA RALLY

• Administrators

Just my front left signal is gone

So today was a real navigation challenge. It seemed a lot harder to navigate than training. I wasn't the only one either but once another rider pointed me in the right direction I was back on course and got to finish.

The bike did very well! The suspension is perfect and the tires with mousse did very well. I'm not tired at all. Short day though.

Wes stalled 2 miles from the finish and had to push his bike. Fueling problem of some kind. I'm sure he was way in front of me.

My start was jacked up as they had me on the wrong stage so the waypoint at the start would register and reset my odometer from the liaison. I had to come back twice so good thing I was the last bike out.

• Like 3

• Administrators

Finally finished a stage today! Ken changed my mousse for me last night and it did very well today. Got some good advice from Garrett Poucher today on just laying off the whiskey throttle to save the mousse.

Very tired. More to come once I have more time.

Tomorrow is the most difficult im told.

Having a great time. Scenery is amazing. Ken has been a huge help as has Alex from Konflict and Darryl from Cyclops.

• Like 4