XLADV Races BAJA RALLY

• Administrators

Just got a very generous contribution from BAJA RALLY™ veteran #55  @brian.havoc1  Thanks very much!

gallery_5_150_3109531.jpg

Status update:

• Bars, hand guards and pegs are on their way from Fasstco
  • Triple clamps/damper should be on its way from Emig Racing.  I wanted the polished aluminum but his cnc machine is down so he's sending an orange set.
  • Pro Grip 786 rally grips on their way
  • Nav tower & equipment I have to pick up from Baja Dad and install.  @SeaWolfe offered to help ;)
  • Classroom time studying the nav symbology for next week's rally navigation class in Ensenada/Erendira
  • Tshirts should be available Jul 17 at ADVAddicts.com
  • Pit crew shirts also available soon
  • Like 2

Doing my small part to pay it forward.  Besides, it's an investment in self-interest.  I want more people into this sport so I'm not the only &%$#@! riding around with my nav equipment on the bike like some kind of moto hippy!

Go crush it Eric!

Also, I don't know if I've seen that picture before!  Can I have it?  Gawd I wish the light hadn't been so harsh that it blacked out that pic of me pounding a beer on the stage at the end of the prologue!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Eric Hall said:

ordered my 2 yesterday!

ADVaddicts have really great quality t-shirts too. the material is ever so soft, they wash impeccably, don't go all wonky, don't require ironing too look good and they age really nicely. have 4 from them already 👍