MotorradAngels

Motorrad Angels

Hey Everyone! Just a few updates, everyone has made it back from Colombia safely and from what they tell me had a blast. Right now we are currently in the process of further fundraising for our chapter in India and our ground team there is continuing to work on locating areas that need clean water. I did find out some really cool news about our Mexico chapter as well. So they were invited to attend an event this past weekend, while attending and representing Motorrad Angels, the team was insisted on speaking to everyone teaching them about our cause which lead to being on a radio show, and again which is now leading to be on a TV SHOW and a motorcycle magazine! We have full support from this group and they are willing to help our chapter there anyway they can. It's pretty amazing the people you meet when continuing to do what you love but help people along the way! 

Here's a pic of our chapter captains rocking their jerseys during the event.

• Like 2

Whats happenin everyone! As always I hope you all had some safe riding this past weekend and got to squeeze in some football. We had some pretty cool projects happen recently, I'll be sure to post the pictures below. One was in Colombia and the other in Mexico both at schools that had no clean drinking water. I might have mentioned this before but to reiterate, it is so important that children have access to clean drinking water especially at their school. When you take the risk away from them being able to get sick from bad water, they no longer have to miss school and can focus on their education. Also we will be attending some cool conventions coming up, one in Las Vegas and another in Morelia, Mexico. If any of you fellow xladvers are in the area come by and say hello! 

• Like 1

Whats happening everyone! Its been a minute since our last post! We had some awesome things happen in the last couple weeks. First we flew over to Mexico City to attend a international event in Morelia, Mexico to support our chapter. We had a blast and were able to do two water projects while attending the convention, the first one we did was at a school in Michoacan and the second at a health clinic in a rural area. The school installation was a basic water filtration install where the children were able to have clean water while attending classes throughout the day. The health clinic install was to provide the small surrounding community clean water almost 24/7! After our trip in Mexico, we jumped on the airplane again to attend the 2018 AIMExpo in Las Vegas where we were able to present and gain support for the BDR Angel Journey. The BDR Angels Journey is a fundraising ride that will benefit Motorrad Angels. Chad Warner and Dennis Godwin will ride 9 BDRs in 31 days, which comes out to 9,000 miles off road and 5,000 on road. These crazy goons are doing this to raise $50,000 and awareness for Motorrad Angels! Please follow the journey and show support. Two links below to the sites for more info 😇. Also here is a picture from our trip to Morelia, with more to come! 

https://www.angeljourneys.org/ & https://www.motorradangels.org/ 

20181005_132522.jpg.138cd6d17a18e1c9f349b4acb9714c10.jpg

• Like 1

That's really impressive how many riders were there to help in Mexico!

And I asked Chad to do a post here on the AngelJourneys project so I can help publicize that.  Also excited about some plans for India we discussed!

• Like 1

Good afternoon fellow riders! I am still recuperating from the travel blues 😜 not from only missing Mexico but also working hard on promoting the BDR Angel Journey. Chad, Dennis, and I spent a lot of time at our booth during the 2018 AIMExpo meeting a lot of great people doing some awesome things for the motorcycling community. Even though folks are there promoting their businesses and ideas to the world, everyone has one thing in common — Motorcycles. Regardless if you ride a Harley or a BMW GS everyone is generally supporting others to do good and that is a really cool experience. I highly recommend attending one if you haven't yet and support the community of motorcycling! Here is a picture of our booth that was on display, we are proud to say that we were the only exhibitor that captured some of the essence of adventure riding!  

20181011_095220.jpg