Hi from Canada!

• Administrators

Yup, you landed in the right spot Tracy! Glad to know you! I best you have some awesome and beautiful riding stories from your neck of the woods. Canada has so much epic ADV riding terrain. Any pics or video to share? Mountains preferably... The tallest thing where I live is a bridge! ;)

• Administrators
8 minutes ago, Tracy Charles said:

Huge smile on my face right NOW!    Thank you ???

Thanks for sharing Tracy! I'll return the favor... Here's one from my trip last summer up the columbia river gorge outside of Portland Oregon. Great day on some rented F800GSs. Really impressed w/ the bike too.

bosch_gorge_contact_us_photo.jpg

• Like 2

hey! there you are!

can't share some photos of riding in canada. going to have to wait until 2018 for that.

and i sure hope to meet you when i get over there :ride:

YAAAAAY Dominique ❤  I finally figured out that I can't use this site very well on my phone.....but works perfectly with the laptop!   And YESSSSSSSS.......can't wait for you to start your adventure and follow along.   Even if you aren't coming close to me.....I will ride out to meet up with you somewhere ?

• Like 2

am actually coming really near to you (i think).

have more or less sorted out the inbound and outbound airports. going to be landing in toronto (which is close, sort of, right?)

and departing from vancouver.

Edited by beemer bunny