Laptops to a school in the Jungle of Cambodia?

Hey XLADV'ers

I wanted to share this one thing I'm doing. I'm bad at sharing. Please judge silently, please ;)

So this one time I sent an email to Lockheed Martin that said, "Hey dudes, I'm working with this Non-Profit called The Muskoka Foundation (a 501(c)3) and we are trying to get laptops to my buddies school way out in the Jungle of Cambodia. So, you guys down to give me some laptops or what?" --some time passed-- They replied,"Hey Buddy, how many do you need? Is 40 enough?" --I waited a bit, cuz I didnt want to be creepy or anything-- I replied, "Sure"

So now we have all these laptops we need to mule into Cambodia...First world problems right? 

Well, I put together a team of riders from 3 different countries, two from India, 3 from the USA, well 4 if you count me, and one from Canada. 2 moto-ladies and 4 strapping moto-lads

I want to tell you all about the trip but I'll be honest, this post alone took me 2 weeks to write! So I think I'm gonna outline the trip in sections, lets be honest 90% of you clicked away after reading "Judge Silently" I get it, no worries, LOL! Heres a short video about the trip...gonna do 4 more, got a lot of people to introduce...so click the link thing if you are interested..if you already clicked away I understand, cuz well Internets are fun to click around on. Ride Safe out there! -Brad

• Like 3

7 hours ago, beemer bunny said:

one of those projects i love to see happen. i'll be following it for sure! wishing the whole crew (and the laptops!) a great trip :ride:

Thanks, yes please follow! You know its a really adventure when you end up asking for community support....lol, lots of moving parts on this one. So exited to see the gears moving!