Drift HD Ghost camera special offer!

So I posted a video on our Facebook page and some how Drift Innovation sees it. They contact me and we chatted a little bit. They understand the adventure riding community loves action cams and wants to try and get more involved in our market. We chatted a bit more and I explained it was a rough bunch to try and win over but that in all we are a bit dodgy and rough around the edges but very lovable and worth the effort. :D 

We have been using DRIFT since they launched a few years ago and it's a damn fine camera. Never had any issues and you don't need a bag of fittings as per the other famous brand. And it is much more discreet than having a brick on your helmet. And some other benefits which I wrote about in this article. http://www.pikipiki.co.za/drift-hd-ghost-action-camera/

And so after even more chatting, they offered a 10% discount on any of their items on their website for our bunch of adventure seekers.

Use the code PIKIPIKI01 when you buy. 
PS: We are not sponsored by Drift and will receive a bit of beer money from each sale. :D

S9LIdTYmS4qk8F9ubdWQ_Itcmg983-10_1024x10Drift-G4K_GoPro-Comparison-2.jpg

Edited by michnus
  • Like 2