'08 BMW R1200GSA headlight

I've been running ballast based HID lighting on my GSA since shortly after I bought it in 2009. I'm looking to ditch the HID and ballast setup and looking for good options for upgrade of the OEM high and low beam arrangement as well as for the OEM fog lights.  It is not in my current budget to upgrade the fog light setup to after markets such as Clearwaters or the like so I'm just looking for bulb replacements all around to improve lighting and get rid of my HID ballasts.  Any opinions on options and pros/cons will be appreciated.

• Like 1

I agree with Eric.  I've got the this cyclops in my high and low beam on my GSA and it's amazing.  I've also got Clearwater lights too so I'm a bit spoiled in the light department.  Then for bling and CDO (OCD alphabetically as it should be) I put in an LED parking light so the are all white rather than the yellow bulb look

https://www.cyclopsadventuresports.com/R1200GS-LED-Headlight-Bulb-Kit-8000-lumen_p_147.html

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 21-9-2017 at 7:14 PM, WildTurkey said:

My Cyclops kit arrives today! The fog lights will have to wait for a budget adjustment.  At least I'll be able to get rid of the ballasts and improve my lighting all in one shot.

Got around to swapping it yet?

I've been meaning to switch out my lowbeam for something brighter and whiter. The Revamp headlight had a kind of weird setup IMO (but I'm no export) with a halogen lowbeam and HID Xenon highbeam.