2017 Ken Mooty Memorial Ride/CORVA Fundraiser

Nov 3-5 at Panamint Springs.

$20 donation to CORVA gets you in.

You must reserve your own spot or share with others by contacting the resort.  They have tent camping from $10/night up to tent cabins, real cabins and hotel rooms.  RV spots too.  Hot showers and flushing toilets, restaurant, gas station, mini mart, weak wi-fi.

Klim is giving away a set of merino wool layers (keeps you cool/warm and odor free).  More swag to come...

Working on making this one happen.  Shane will likely be along as well.  

Who's up for Echo Canyon ?

I've never done Echo and would love to this time

Do we have a rider count so far?

Sorry, Im out.  I will be in Las Vegas.  

Boo

29 minutes ago, greedyg said:

Boo

I know...40th birthday celebration for my sister in law.  It's actually a tough choice cause I actually like her.  =)

On 10/10/2017 at 2:39 PM, greedyg said:

Do we have a rider count so far?

The FB event page says 14 going with 51 interested.  I honestly don't care how many come because it's just an unstructured kind of ride.  I think we had about 35 last year but I'm not pushing it that much this time.

Donating to CORVA to help us fight for our trails is a fantastic thing, however not having 50 riders and having to herd cats all weekend has some value in it too...

There was some other Irv Seaver shop ride there the same weekend so we kind of combined forces.  I didn't mind in the slightest as they are already our kind of people.

Count me in!  *WOOT WOOT*

1st post @Latimus :thumbsup:

Welcome to the club 

If anyone's driving and can bring a trunkload of wood that'd be great, m'kay?

looks like great weather!  

I will be riding up Thur with Vuthy Lat which will be great.  He's a great rider and super cool guy.  We're shooting for site #27 in the back next to the group site.

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 1.52.19 PM.png

Shane and I will roll in Friday morn around 0900, drop our gear and go look for trouble.

on my way dudes!!!!! see you this evening.

Arwi Braaaaaap!!!

Screen Shot 2017-11-03 at 1.40.09 PM.png