Hello All

Greetings from Yuma AZ,

Land of year round riding, if you can stand the heat.  Just up graded from 09 KLR 650 (30k) to 14 Tiger Explorer XC.  Looking for tips and ideas, as I prep for my retirement ride around the USA and Canada (five years away).  

Hello to all, and ride safe.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Greetings from Yuma AZ,

Land of year round riding, if you can stand the heat.  Just up graded from 09 KLR 650 (30k) to 14 Tiger Explorer XC.  Looking for tips and ideas, as I prep for my retirement ride around the USA and Canada (five years away).  

Hello to all, and ride safe.

Welcome!  I ride heat too. Did Vegas for a bit, but it wasn't hot enough. So, I figured Florida humidity might help. :wacko:

Another Triumph rider. Nice! Gotta balance out the kraut bike riders here. :P

I'm on the 800XC, so not sure my tips translate to the big boy Tiger. Regardless, have fun, welcome and post up your ride reports. We love to read them and see lots of pics/video.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Hello Hawk42, I am also from Yuma AZ.  Found this site from attending the Taste of Dakar ride.  

Welcome and thanks for stopping by! Our Sr. Editor Eric Hall was at the T of D I'm guessing that you met? We'd love it if you'd share your ride report, for those not lucky enough to be able too attend. I hear that it was a great ride! :ride:

• Like 1