2010 KTM 990 Adventure for sale

Lingering injuries are going to dictate that I need a lighter bike or to get out of off road riding.... I am going the lighter bike route until I am forced out all together.

The build is here:  http://warpedrotor.blogspot.com/2017/06/ktm-990-adventure-part-1.html

there are three parts to the build. A list will follow in a future edit.

I purchased it gently used and mostly stored from a fellow in Riverside. I am the 3rd owner. Mileage is 37,415.  I am entertaining offers at the moment and super conflicted about selling it. But as you can see, I have a spare bike.

I have roughly $13,000 into it at the moment and have all of the stock components to include side bags and tank bag. See stock photo.IMG_1171.JPG.0cc0e08bd3f95b3bf75c81d4f6dcdeb8.JPG

As purchased:

KTM OEM Gobi Panniers
Garmin Zumo 550 GPS w/Touratech locking dampening mount
Heated Grips,  Kaoko Throttle Lock cruise control,  Black Dog Side Stand Relocation Bracket
Oil Drain Hose Kit,  KTM Tank Bag
Super Plush Suspension valved/tuned forks for a large rider.
Crash Bars, Radiator Guard
MotOz Tractionators with 150miles on them
Next valve check/service interval due at 43,000 miles
Waterpump upgrade at 35788 miles (CJ Designs )
Detailed Service Records and receipts from previous owners.

Cyclops LED headlight, PowerCommander V with dual mode switch, New fork seals and oil, Black Dog skid plate.

Rottweiler Graphics kit, SSO pipe and Yoshimura exhaust, SAS plate removal, Dog Box installation, fueling dongles, Foam Air Filter (airbox removal)

990afor sale.jpg

990bfor sale.jpg

990cfor sale.jpg

990dfor sale.jpg

990efor sale.jpg

Edited by WarpedRotor
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...