Beyond Starbucks Gold Route

• Administrators

Here’s our ride overview
IMG_2467.JPG
We did most of the route but since Josh hadn’t seen the Husky Momument, we went out there and back.

99 on the dry lake bed!

Josh said he did more sand today than all his riding before today!

We saw some guys from Husky at the Husky! This guy Kellon needed a front tube so I gave him mine. Think he’ll give me a 701 or 801 in return? A boy can dream!

IMG_2459.JPG
IMG_2462.JPG

• Like 4

• Administrators

My fuel light did come on but I made it ;)  I put that aux fuel tank back on but noticed on our last ride where we came back to Chapman crafted that it's not connected properly!  I went to fill it up and it was already full!  Have to check that connection one more time.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tour!  To clarify on the sand comment, that was more sand than I'd ever ridden in one day before.  Usually it's just a small stretch here or there and not a whole dang day of it in all depths.  haha  Good thing I've gotten a little more comfortable with that crap. 

I like the last bit of the video showing the extra lane along the side of the highway.  ;-)

• Like 4

23 hours ago, NavyNuke said:
23 hours ago, MtnRider said:
Very cool indeed.  I'd be interested in riding that loop next time I'm down there but can you do something with the sand?  I find that I'm allergic to it emoji38.png

We have a medication that usually helps, 1 part more throttle and 1 part stay loose

I'm still working on that proper medication....apparently I've had a contraindicated reaction between the 1 part throttle and 1 part stay loose.  It appears my ratio may be off as I get 20 parts throttle and 100 parts Ass Puckering Rigidity :wacko: but I will continue to work on the ratios of this to that :ride:

• Like 1