Dakar 2018

A friend on FB (Jon Zora) posted this which had me all giddy when I saw it. Like some of you here, I pledged to help Lyndon get his media crew to Dakar this year for some extra awesome footage and coverage. Just saw his Malle Moto trunk with my name on it (Peter Clark).

Did you pledge and can you spot yourself on his trunk?

LPRTrunk.PNG

• Like 2

I've not seen this listed here so here's an extra coverage link for those how haven't spotted it yet:

https://www.redbull.tv/#

Decent 25 minutes daily footage, race position coverage and great all-round interviews. Pretty impressive considering no-one in NA media seems to give a rats arse about Dakar (yet).

Cheers ~ Peter

RedbullDakar.PNG

• Like 2

• Administrators
6 hours ago, GB. said:

A friend on FB (Jon Zora) posted this which had me all giddy when I saw it. Like some of you here, I pledged to help Lyndon get his media crew to Dakar this year for some extra awesome footage and coverage. Just saw his Malle Moto trunk with my name on it (Peter Clark).

Did you pledge and can you spot yourself on his trunk?

LPRTrunk.PNG

ha ha that's great!  Well I did reach out to Lyndon a while back about what we have going here at XLADV and was happy to boost him but he had no interest :(

• Like 2

• Administrators

So it's done!

Really cool to see so many Americans, save for Brabec, finish!  

Petr Vlcek did very well at 47th.

Bill Conger at a respectable 67th.

Samuels at 17th (edit: 21st) I believe.  I think he can break top 10 and hope he comes back.

Lyndon did very well with his third Dakar and ZERO penalties!  Impressive.

Laia at 12th!

Any other observations?