2015 R1200GS Adventure $15,000stock, $19,000 with extras.

This is the ultimate GSA you'll ever fined. Every aftermarket add-on that you could think of. Detailed maintenance record comes with the bike, maintained to perfection! Listed below are each item that i've installed and comes with the bike. Asking price is $15,000 for th bike stock with Woody’s wheels. Or $19,000 with all the extras 

24,000 Miles

*Wheels*
Woody's Wheel Works: www 21 inch front wheel, www 19 inch front spare, www 17 inch rear

*Exhaust*
Akropovic Headers, Mivv Suono Muffler

*Engine*
UNI Foam filter and x2 foam pre-filters, AF-XIED Air/fuel module.

*Protection*
Altrider Lower Crash bars, Altrider Upper Crash bar bracket, Altrider Skid plate, Black Dog Cycle works spare skid plate, Altrider Radiator guards, Altrider head light guard, Altrider Kick Stand sensor guard, Altrider kickstand foot, Altrider luggage rack, Altrider Header guards, SW-Motech shift lever.

*Ergonomics* BMW Rallye seat, Rox 1 1/4 Riser, Double Take Mirrors, Windshield strengthener bracket

*Lighting*
Clear Water Erica Lights, Custom amber side markers

Parts Changed out recently
Brand new OEM front and rear shocks, Brand new OEM Clutch assembly, Brand new OEM Drive Shaft, Brand new OEN fork seals with Recall clamps.

*luggage* Wolfman Expedition Dry Bags

All original parts come with the bike. Seats, exhaust, luggage rack... etc
I do not have the OEM wheels anymore.

The green on the bike in the pictures is only plasta dip and peals right off. Not permanent at all!

See my pictures my garage and pictures

DSC_6490.jpg.4f351ead1bf4eab9bb9ba402d7d9a4cf.jpg

DSC_6493.jpg.8fa24876c8865c3617392a3c45dca6fc.jpg

Edited by Rogers
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...