Another Snow Mexican

Well I had a quick look and I see you have an open door Canadian policy.

I live in Western BC and live to ride , I’m 43 years old , 40 of those years spent riding motorcycles or in some state of surgical recovery from riding motorcycles.

I was bit by the adventure bug years ago, purchased one of the last available 2012 990R’s in Canada and I’ve been in love ever since. I still remember the day bringing it home to the garage and it just dwarfing all the other bikes in the room , and to this day it still does.

Great Forum , thanks for doing it Eric and if you guys ever find yourself in BC and need a hand , pointed to some good routes , fix a bike , steal a part , change a tire or straight up need bike rescue PM me.

IMG_7419.thumb.JPG.ce2db091604a325f767b6999811e9831.JPG

IMG_7458.thumb.JPG.f4e6e576fd86c65c2590eb3a731ec486.JPG

Looking forward to lots of good reading.

• Like 9

Was up in your area last August and looking forward to making it back up there again!

That must have been terrible with all the off-road fire bans last summer. I’d say a warranty road trip back up is in order.

We headed south to just be able to ride anywhere that wasn’t paved at the start of September last year. Offroad bans came into place almost 2 months before that.

• Like 1

On 2/1/2018 at 2:22 PM, Haulin Gas Adventures said:

That must have been terrible with all the off-road fire bans last summer. I’d say a warranty road trip back up is in order.

We headed south to just be able to ride anywhere that wasn’t paved at the start of September last year. Offroad bans came into place almost 2 months before that.

Whoops....I'm slow on the uptake and realized we're in '18 now :wacko:  We were up there in '16 and just missed a few fires.  Yes another ride up there is needed and WILL be happening!!!!