Did Rev It Step in It?

• 3 weeks later...

...well so what, Mr Rev'it s right, 'Merica is retarded, if not just plain stupid.

We don't vote, we suck up the media (all media), but we vote a Trump into the highest office in the land.

Having said that, I just bought a new Rev'it Sand 3 suit. ;)

1 hour ago, Rapid Dog said:

...well so what, Mr Rev'it s right, 'Merica is retarded, if not just plain stupid.

We don't vote, we suck up the media (all media), but we vote a Trump into the highest office in the land.

Having said that, I just bought a new Rev'it Sand 3 suit.

Good on you...Wear that suit with European pride. No knives and firearms. Watch your speech, toe the liberal radical left and be a good subject or not only will you have no employment but you'll be placed in prison. Seig Heil!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, kojack06 said:

Good on you...Wear that suit with European pride. No knives and firearms. Watch your speech, toe the liberal radical left and be a good subject or not only will you have no employment but you'll be placed in prison. Seig Heil!

...yeah, I believe all that you just said, and with a some reserve, and you should too. Be wary, be very wary.

In which case you know nothing about me. If or not that I carry, who employs me, nor whether I am tribal.

"Seig Heil!"??? America's radical Right is more like it.

10 minutes ago, Bryan Bosch said:

Let's save the politics for facebook and other sharp elbowed social media. I really don't want to see this get a foothold on XLADV. We just don't need it. In fact, the topic should have been left on facebook.

Thank you. And I do apologize for my Trump comment. But this is a rather politically related thread according to the first OP.

Edited by Rapid Dog

• Administrators

Riding is our escape from the cares of the world, so let's not poison our well. I think we have a good thing going here! I'm dreaming of my ride for late next month in N. Georgia staging out of the 2 wheels compound.  Can't wait! Will be nice to not ride the endless sand for a change.

• Like 1