Hello from PacNW

Hello and Welcome!

Got a few of you big Kato riders around here in PNW.  I’m out westside myself and I think there might be more bias towards KTM as opposed to the Bavarians out here. Might be a different scene on the other side of the Metro and we DO have pockets...(Helvetia Tavern? just about ANY McMenamins...)

I don’t tend to post anymore much as almost everything is served by PNW Moto for us locals and of course Facebook has changed the nature of online communities but I noticed a PNW feed from here and thought I’d say hello. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MtnRider said:

Welcome...so 43rd bike for you.....that means you have 42 others sitting in the garage right? :D

I wouldn't want many of the 43 bikes again, but would certainly love to have some of them back.  For instance:  KTM 950 SE, KTM 990 Adventure, Triumph Tiger 1050, Honda XR650R,  Honda Elsinore 125, Yamaha TT500, Maico 400, and my first bike, 1973 Yamaha RD350.  The ones I would not want back:  Gold Wing (not sure what I was thinking when I bought that), Suzuki DR250 (gutless), Yamaha (Star) Stratoliner (too long, too heavy, and I did that twice), and I am sure there are others.

• Like 1