High Sierra 2018

• Administrators

Really happy to have Rob Dabney and @Sharif Massoud with ADVPulse come out to High Sierra!  Rob's a super great guy who's taught me quite a bit about riding and the industry and it's just good to have people like him and Sharif there, trust me. ;)   

Head over to ADVPulse and tell a friend!  About 20 spots left.

xladv-high-sierra-2018-561x374.jpg

• Like 2

• Administrators
15 hours ago, Bill B said:

Eric, you said you’re heading up Thursday...  does our registration cover Thursday night too? Not that it matters much - but at least I’ll know to stop at the office to pay - because I’m coming up Thursday too. Can’t wait!

Yes it includes Thursday so come then if you like

Anyone gonna be rolling in on the new Motoz Rall Z ?  I want to touch one... 🙄

On another note, we need to pool our efforts and get @bruinjon up there.  He's still complaining about some nagging injury.

#littlehelphere  @motochefarwi @Dennis Hagerty @Cam McConnell @Jason R

Edited by greedyg
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, greedyg said:

On another note, we need to pool our efforts and get @bruinjon up there.  He's still complaining about some nagging injury.

What the heck?  I hurt my back 2 weeks ago, im still going.  

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, greedyg said:

Anyone gonna be rolling in on the new Motoz Rall Z ?  I want to touch one... :rolleyes:

I went with a Mitas E07 for the High sierra event. I still can’t get onboard with Motoz tires. Mine just chunked to death in under 1000 miles. 

Do ride like a maniac...

• Like 1

• Administrators
1 hour ago, greedyg said:

@bruinjon is kind of tired from working so much so let's just take the high road here and try not to bust his balls for being so whiny and wimpy about the whole thing, mkay? ?

And I'm pleased to announce that not only am I running the new RallZ (they pronounce as "rallys" for some reason) but Motoz will be there in the flesh and may have some to sell you!

• Like 2

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Rogers said:

I went with a Mitas E07 for the High sierra event. I still can’t get onboard with Motoz tires. Mine just chunked to death in under 1000 miles. 

Do ride like a maniac...

Could you not get the E09 Dakar then?  That E07 is kind of wimpy off road, IMHO

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Eric Hall said:

Could you not get the E09 Dakar then?  That E07 is kind of wimpy off road, IMHO

The E09 tire is like butter on a 1290 SA-R. My theory is run a more street orientated rubber so I get the range. It doesn't seem to matter if a tire's knobby, my tires seem to always be bald. We'll see how the E07 lasts for me.

• Like 1