Eric Hall

2019 KTM 790 Adventure

2 minutes ago, Eric Hall said:

Been hearing a lot of good things about the 790 lately from friends:

“I don’t want to sound too excited but it’s everything I expected and then some. It feels like a big dirt bike, not so much a off-road street bike. Suspension is killer. Never did I feel a harsh bottom out. We averaged 54 mpg on the 650 miles we did. So range is really good. The electronics package has some cool options in Rally mode. We had 6 790’s on the trip, no issues.”

“Only negative I can possible think of is that it wants to cruise at 75 on the highway (not really for me though as I hate the highway anyway and I’d be better off not getting tickets). It’s definitely set up to be a dirt bike. It’s smaller than the 1090, you would probably want to get a tall seat for sure and raise the bars.”

Good thing the speed limit in AZ is 75!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Hall said:

Llel from Brake Magazine weighs in with his very bold and insightful review of the 790 Adventure (not R).

I really enjoy Brake's videos and I feel their reviews are pretty balanced and based in real world application. This video I think did a really good job at explaining the difference between the R and Non R version.

• Like 1