CRF1100L Coming?

I'm sure you can buy the Adventure Sport model and configure it just like the one pictured. This bike reminds me of a modernized version of the KTM Super Enduro. FWIW, I sat on the Adventure Sport and the ergos are amazing. It has a seamless sitting to standing comfort. If I was a lot younger this would be the bike for me. 

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 7:53 AM, Ballisticexchris said:

I'm sure you can buy the Adventure Sport model and configure it just like the one pictured. This bike reminds me of a modernized version of the KTM Super Enduro. FWIW, I sat on the Adventure Sport and the ergos are amazing. It has a seamless sitting to standing comfort. If I was a lot younger this would be the bike for me. 

Having been on the Adventure Sport for the past month... I totally agree about the Ergo's.  It is a VERY comfortable bike!  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Manybikes said:

Having been on the Adventure Sport for the past month... I totally agree about the Ergo's.  It is a VERY comfortable bike!  

I came very close to getting the Adventure Sports with DCT. But I had to be honest with myself for what I'll be using the bike for. So I ended up with a Super Tenere. What's cool about the Adventure Sports is the suspension and Ergos are geared more for hard core off road travel. I'm glad you like your ride.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...