ADV Days 2019

• Administrators

I’m at RawHyde’s ADV Days for this weekend and so far it looks to be quite interesting. At least the weather was getting up here yesterday as it snowed!

This is basically like an ADV expo with vendors, classes, demonstrations and local rides.

I will have some more official info up shortly but give their website a look and come by and check it out.

IMG_5473.jpg

• Like 1

• Administrators

Cell phone coverage was excellent!

Now that I'm back I'll have much more to write about as well as pics.  Basically a fantastic event.  About 400 were there in total.  Great food, accommodations, etc...  I wished I'd gotten a tent for the ACD Racing Parts biz.  Next year ;) 

• Administrators

I really enjoy going to Overland Expo but thought there was an opportunity for one here in CA plus maybe more moto than 4wd. I thought I might do that myself but Jim Hyde beat me to it!

The “Zakar” facility there as it’s called is ideally suited for ADV events and is a location I will consider for an XLADV event.

They have great showers with plenty of hot water

IMG_5488.jpg

Room to sleep 32 in dorms
IMG_5490.jpg

Food service
IMG_5489.jpg

And plenty of room for camping
IMG_5471.jpg

There’s SO MUCH to do between trail rides, training, classes and just strolling the assortment of vendors. I think the best part though is simply socializing with like minded people and catching up with old friends.

RawHyde really did a great job putting all this together and I look forward to seeing this grow even more next year.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...