• Administrators

I know it's such a small niche what we do (ride big adventure bikes) but my XLADV wardrobe aside from a few t-shirts I picked up at a trade show is not that imaginative.

I saw this t-shirt Tolga Basol was wearing and asked him where he got it.  He said "ADV Addicts."

This is the one he had that I though was cool

DSC00654_1024x1024.jpg?v=1415494003

Of course, who would want one of these?

Legend1.jpg?v=1415498526

They have more shirts as well as hats and surely more to come...

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I know what i'll be wearing to the EuroMotoShow2015 this weekend!

Hey Rainier_Runner, thanks so much for the mad support of our brand!! Not everyone gets what we're trying to do yet, but it really means a lot to us to have someone like yourself represent. Hope to get more feedback from you to see what we can do next.

Just to let you know, the large decals we included were a one-off run, intended for some riders we are sponsoring at the Baja Rally in Sept this year. Sometimes I like to do test prints to get a feel of the size and colors, and I thought these would match your KTM well ;)

Hope you enjoy all the gear, and if you would like to share some photos with us, please feel free to send to [email protected] - we'd love to feature those on our website and social media. Thanks again! 👍

17053184696_940baa12b0.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for sharing Eric!

The inspiration behind our mug design was those mornings at an ADV Rally or group ride, when someone usually says, "Kickstands up at 8:00AM!" or something like that. That's your cue to be fueled up (literally), geared up, and ready to ride at 8am.

So we imagined enjoying a cup of coffee at camp, and once you got to the bottom there's a little reminder for you that you're about to start another adventure on your bike -  nothin' better than that!

These enamel campmugs are made with old-school techniques in Europe, and have a heavy gauge, steel chassis, so you can use them over a campfire or Jetboil if needed.

Thanks for checking these out! More details at: http://www.advaddicts.com/products/adv-addicts-enamel-camp-mug

23876541923_9885bcf16e_z.jpg

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

Dave Lin at ADV Addicts is out with a new line of performance wear: long sleeve and t-shirts made from moisture-wicking antimicrobial/odor-resistant fabric.

He has the X-Reflect 1.0 long sleeve in grey and hi-viz

Techlongsleevegrey-1.jpg

The same in t-shirt form; colors black, white

Techshortsleeveblack-1.jpg

And an X-Hybrid line that combines the wicking of poly with the softness of cotton and the stretching of rayon hat trick in black and grey!

Tshirtblack-1.jpg

I always wear poly instead of cotton for the wicking but boy does it get smelly quickly!  I will have to try this new line out.

• Administrators

I don't even have any and he's sponsoring our High Sierra ride with prizes.  I would totally buy one though because the only antimicrobial poly stuff I see out there is yoga stuff and that costs an arm and a leg.

You ever been in a Lululemon store?  They staff the one near me with beautiful young women clad in their gear and before you know what happened you're walking out having spent over $200.  :lol: