Hello, Frenchies in LA

Hello fox,

We are Mathilde and Max, a french duo rider of 31 and 28 years old. We moved in California, Los Angeles, few months ago.

I'm (Max) working as a biology post doctoral researcher at UCLA and Mathilde (my wife) work as a french remote copywriter.

I'm in love with two wheels and had so far 4 different bikes from yamaha xt660, fz6, ktm 950sm and super tenere xt1200z today. Fortunately, Mathilde has also been bitten by the motorcycle  bug when we met eachothers.

The idea for us is to discover new places in the area on a monthly basis, we have an Instagram @onemonth.oneride for that purpose. So far we have been to Joshua Tree, Death Valley, Mojave Desert, Grand Canyon, Jawbone and Red Rock Canyon. I'll try to write reports about those rides.

Our first trip with the Super Tenere was in Joshua Tree and we fall in love with dirt trails riding, which was totally new for us. Since, I'm always trying to find dirt roads that coincide with paved ones.

We really are enthousiast about joining the adventure bike community and I'm happy to discover all the aspects of this new motorcycle world.

More generally I love riding but also working on the bikes, you know, throwing all the money in it! We still need to learn a lot about riding technics though.

I hope some of you will welcome us for future rides in SoCal.

Oh yes! One last thing, our ultimate goal after my postdoc in few years will be a huge ride to the end of the world. There is a long way before that though.

• Like 1