Lark Canyon OHV (East SD County) ride - May 23/26

Hey guys, I put together a quick two days ride in this little but very technical area. We were a group of 4 but the other people, who wanted to go on and explore the Anza Borrego area after this ride, bailed because it will be in the 90F in that area.

So all of a sudden I find myself pretty much alone camping at the staging area (my other friend lives in San Diego so he will drive in and out same day).

The idea was to get to Lark Canyon staging area on Thursday afternoon, May 23. Then ride in the cool hours of the morning and late afternoon on Friday and Saturday. I have to drive back early on Sunday.

It's dry camping so you need to bring all you need (water & food).

I'll try to put together a group of at least 5 people: the area is not big but very technical, good for practicing your turning, braking and hill climbing skills. There is a little bit of everything: sand, rocks, boulders, single tracks.

I'm bringing my dirt bike ('89 XR250R), not the ADV one. Also, if I can't put together a big enough group of people camping out by next Tuesday I'll call the ride off.

Let me know if you want to be part of it, my cell is (949) 3101708 Pietro

• Like 1

yeah that's the location

I don't want to camp by myself so if you say that you can get there Friday morning (or Friday night) I will consider leaving Pasadena on Friday morning instead of Thursday night. I won't be riding on Sunday, I have to be back to LAX early