2019 BMW Motorrad Days Colombia

• Administrators

I thought I’d kick off a ride report here for what was my second Motorrad Days Rally in Colombia.

I got to attend last year as well and had a super fun time at both.

BMW Colombia (AutoGermana) puts on a fantastic event that is truly an experience. It’s got all the best things from riding to great people to music, food and lots of fun on BMW motos!

I’d like to thank our (xladv, Motorrad Angels) hosts Nicolas and Natalia of AutoGermana as well as Simon Rodriguez for all their hard work.

More video to come shortly

Quite a view in Medellin I never grow tired of

IMG_9858.JPG

• Like 2

• Administrators

Colombia is #5 by country for our IG feed. Bogota I actually #1 by city and Medellin #3 so we’re HUGE in Colombia.

It’s odd having people come up and say “hey, you’re Eric from XLADV!”

Got to see Termales del Ruiz again. They’re using that as a stop for the next GS Trophy. 11k’ in elevation and two fantastic hot spring pools. You can feed hummingbirds our your hand. Amazingly beautiful place.

IMG_0147.JPG

Great riding too from super twisty perfect roads to very big bike friendly dirt.

Lucky to have only been rained on once while riding and even had hail which is always fun lol. More video of that later.

This Akaso action cam I’m using works great but I didn’t properly format the micro sd card so even though the video is still there, I can’t get the video on my phone yet to edit/upload. Have to use my laptop when I get home.

This Hurricane backpack/tail bag from Rigg Gear continues to perform flawlessly. Holds all my crap and keeps it dry.
IMG_1172.JPG

• Like 3