Trailzrider

espsuspension KTM 1190 Touratech Suspension Fail

Destroyed Touratech rear shock on Wednesday and their fork cartridge 5-months months ago. 
Both times @espsuspension saved the day with rebuilding the stock parts better in 24-hours. I learned my lesson, Touratech for fire roads, #espsuspension for #heavyenduro

IMG_20191108_131828152.jpg

IMG_20190605_155137276.jpg

• Like 3

If that's the shock made by Tractive I have to say it's of high quality.  You have to realize that as a bigger guy on a bigger bike riding like you do (lol) there's not many shocks that can stand up to that.  I got Wilbers on my old GSA and blew those out (broke at clevis) then got TFX and quickly used up the telelever shock.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eric Hall said:

If that's the shock made by Tractive I have to say it's of high quality.  You have to realize that as a bigger guy on a bigger bike riding like you do (lol) there's not many shocks that can stand up to that.  I got Wilbers on my old GSA and blew those out (broke at clevis) then got TFX and quickly used up the telelever shock.

I agree completely. That is why I did not blame Touratech for a bad product. We both know the abuse it has seen. In reality I think the shock seal probably failed and I kept hammering the crap out of it. I do like the shock and fork work ESP did better.

• Like 1