Hello from the FNG

I just found this site through facebook. I'm located in Abbotsford BC Canada(just out of Vancouver). I live about 1.5 hrs north of Seattle. I have been riding bikes my whole life. dirt, sport, touring, atv's and sxs. I recently sold my trusty Husky Te450 and bought a KTM 1190R adventure. I'm looking forward to spending a considerable amount of time offroad with it. So far everyone says it's too big to ride on trails but I'm confident to prove them wrong. If anyone wants to ride around BC or the PNW drop me a line.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I just found this site through facebook. I'm located in Abbotsford BC Canada(just out of Vancouver). I live about 1.5 hrs north of Seattle. I have been riding bikes my whole life. dirt, sport, touring, atv's and sxs. I recently sold my trusty Husky Te450 and bought a KTM 1190R adventure. I'm looking forward to spending a considerable amount of time offroad with it. So far everyone says it's too big to ride on trails but I'm confident to prove them wrong. If anyone wants to ride around BC or the PNW drop me a line.

Welcome! Sounds like a challenge! :ride:  Spoon on some knobbies and they'll all be surprised.

I grew up in the Pac NW, so I know the terrain you'll be riding. It can be snotty and technical for sure. Some will not be 1190 territory, but there will be plenty that very much is. I look forward to your ride reports! And, don't forget to set up a XLADV garage to show off that katoom. 👍

Inspiration!

I'm currently camped in the mountains with my family for spring break. Today I stopped on a trail and some guy popped out behind me on a yz250 who was trying to catch me for miles. I giggled and said on this big tank! He just shook his head in misbelief when he saw 1190 on the side. It sure takes some getting used to though.

• Like 2