Kyle Magill

Logging in through Tapatalk

Question

Hi there,

I registered on xladv by using the Facebook option through a browser.  When I try to log into xladv via the Tapatalk app I get errors. I don't know what password to use since I never created one when I registered. Thanks for any help. 

2 answers to this question

If you originally created your account using a social media login (Facebook,Twitter,Google), your account may not have a password. Since a password is required to login on the mobile app you will need to create one for your account.

It's very easy to create an account password. Just visit the password reset page and enter the email address associated with your XLAdv account. This should be the same email address associated with the social media account you originally used to login to XLAdv.

Once you've set your password on the website, you'll be able to log in to the mobile app using that password.

P.S. If you're not sure which email address is associated with your XLAdv account, you can find this information in your account settings.

• Like 1