Greetings from So Cal -- Ventura County

Hello!

David here from Camarillo riding my 2013 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom -- my first bike -- and I'm loving it. So my riding career spans all of one and half years. I really enjoy riding but hope to increase my off pavement time going forward.

I found the forum through Laine MacTague of EarthRider where I've taken one class so far.

Thanks for letting me in -- even though I'm on the small side of XL at only 650cc :D

(I noticed I can't add the Strom to My Garage because the model years don't populate and it won't let you save without a model year entry.)

Top of Sherman Pass

• Like 2

• Administrators

Welcome! Actually, you can add a new model year to the Garage, as long as the model is in the database (it should be). See this:

http://screencast.com/t/i8c6dz4hDdS

Essentially, the Garage system feeds from the vehicles in the Reviews database. We pre-populated the site with most make/models, but not necessarily all the model years. So, when you add the vehicle, you're really just adding the model YEAR for your bike.

So, after you add the vehicle model year, nav back to the garage and you'll see the year in the dropdown list.