Touratech rally 2015 Plains Wa

I have no problem with riding, I just don't have my luggage sorted out yet. If I ride, I will stay in a nearby hotel. But I don't want to miss any of the action. If I bring this

00000000-0000-0000-0000-00000000025C_zps

Then I have a place to sleep then I can also bring the Bellini machine.

82d8566a.jpg

But if you see me in the highway, try to keep up

00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000106_zps

• Like 2

Less than 2 hrs from Vancouver is the start of an abandon railroad the only the trails still exist called the Kettle valley railway. We often camp along this route and ATV or dirt bike from one area to another. Yesterday we explored a close copper mine that you can ride into. I took the new Ktm 2 km into the mine and came out another entrance.

We spend a lot of time in the area as it is close to home. We are really fortunate to have lots of old forest service roads leading to great places to explore so close to home.

Edited by zeddy
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Less than 2 hrs from Vancouver is the start of an abandon railroad the only the trails still exist called the Kettle valley railway. We often camp along this route and ATV or dirt bike from one area to another. Yesterday we explored a close copper mine that you can ride into. I took the new Ktm 2 km into the mine and came out another entrance.

We spend a lot of time in the area as it is close to home. We are really fortunate to have lots of old forest service roads leading to great places to explore so close to home.

GoPro? :)

• Like 1

Sorry I dropped off, back to work. I went home Saturday and did a local riding club ride on Sunday in the pouring rain. I don't have a go pro. I have no problem bringing some tires down to the ride,mx1 is close to my office.

• Like 2