Touratech rally 2015 Plains Wa

I haven't paid yet but I'll be there. I have the time off. I should be there by noon on Thursday. If you guys see the trailer I posted pulled by a silver F350 come by for a beer or maybe we should plan something such as Thurs night BS session?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Please take lot of pics and video and post them up in ride reports when this is over :)

This is an exciting event and many of us would like to experience through you

Absolutely, only the PG ones!

• Like 1

If you want a spot for a meet up anyone interested can drop by my trailer Thursday evening? Its the two tone black and charcoal cargo being pulled by a silver F350(pictured earlier in the thread). If I get enough interested people and we can get away with running the generator I could fire up the Belini machine?

• Like 1

If you want a spot for a meet up anyone interested can drop by my trailer Thursday evening? Its the two tone black and charcoal cargo being pulled by a silver F350(pictured earlier in the thread). If I get enough interested people and we can get away with running the generator I could fire up the Belini machine?

attachicon.giftruck.jpg

I'll be there in this with the AC cranked on high with the beer in the fridge. Feel free to stop by if anyone wants.

Maybe we'll be parked next to each other and it'll make it real easy!!!

Sorry I had already left by the time you posted this. I left Wednesday.

What a great time with a ton of great riders. I' lol post some pictures when I get a chance as I'm not home until the 6th

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...