Saline Valley Warm Springs

• Administrators

Secret ride! Shh…

Im flying back Dec 9 and love to do a Saline Valley trip. Dec 10, 17, 27? Thinking 2-3 nights.

Id like to ride in because 90 mph is much more fun than 25 . And we need food/water and that’s hard to bring on a bike.

Road conditions are good but a decent truck/suv with good tires (Kevlar) and suspension is recommended. Trailers don’t fIr well either. It’s not a bad road but it’s 50 miles to the springs.

DV was going to institute reservable spots but it appears they haven’t done that yet. Otherwise I’d reserve a spot. I like the upper pool area.

No few but whomever brings water/wood/food needs to be reimbursed so plan to spend at least $50-$100.

Get in, loser!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

So bad news/good news…

Bad news is a contract I had working with a client ends Dec 4 but good news is I’ll have more time to ride when I fly back to SoCal Dec 7-Jan 13.

Still want to do Death Valley after Christmas but also going to ride Baja a bit with Sandro.

He’s got a great b&b in the wine country of Guadalupe Valley just south of Tecate and also rents bikes and does tours. Will head south Dec 10 for 4-5 days.