Upstate Lefty in Hangtown, Calif

Lifetime rider, but the only competition I have every done is vintage trials.   Harley-Davidson Pan America owner w/ 6,500 miles in 8 weeks including 3,000 with my passenger (spouse) riding to Sturgis and back.  We take a mellow approach to the unpaved stuff when riding two-up.  But, we have hit some neat sections in Wyoming (Atlantic City) and Nevada (Cherry Valley).  We were the ones camped out at XLADV next to the other couple who both had Pan America units.  I guess we are in the sport!   I like meeting new people, especially those who are more skilled and experienced than I am.  I take some kind of training every year, and have been to Raw Hyde.

• Like 2

• Administrators
Lifetime rider, but the only competition I have every done is vintage trials.   Harley-Davidson Pan America owner w/ 6,500 miles in 8 weeks including 3,000 with my passenger (spouse) riding to Sturgis and back.  We take a mellow approach to the unpaved stuff when riding two-up.  But, we have hit some neat sections in Wyoming (Atlantic City) and Nevada (Cherry Valley).  We were the ones camped out at XLADV next to the other couple who both had Pan America units.  I guess we are in the sport!   I like meeting new people, especially those who are more skilled and experienced than I am.  I take some kind of training every year, and have been to Raw Hyde.

Welcome! Show us pics or it didn’t happen
  • Like 1