Hi all, long time rider here mainly dirtbikes (ThumperTalk member) and some street. Recently got a 2013 tiger and already jonesing to go out and explore. Have a trip planned to WVA in 2 weeks and there's a lot of dirt roads on the map

• Like 2

• Administrators

And a pic

First mod? Get some RoxSpeedFX risers. Night/day when standing.

https://xladv.com/reviews/product/3-rox-speed-fx-pivoting-handlebar-risers/

Also, the stock pegs are sort of sucky. I added some Fastway units and MUCH nicer.

https://xladv.com/reviews/product/5-fastway-adventure-foot-pegs/

Thx for the welcome. I been adding stuff all winter long lol I'll get some new pics soon.

Bryan got the rox risers helped a bunch. Everything else been mainly OEM accessories

Engine crash bars

Center stand

Fog lights

Heated grips

Panniers

Shorty levers

Taller screen

Pivotpegz

I spent enough for a while lol time to ride

• Like 1

• Administrators

Thx for the welcome. I been adding stuff all winter long lol I'll get some new pics soon.

Bryan got the rox risers helped a bunch. Everything else been mainly OEM accessories

Engine crash bars

Center stand

Fog lights

Heated grips

Panniers

Shorty levers

Taller screen

Pivotpegz

I spent enough for a while lol time to ride

What screen did you choose? I"m in the market. The Puig touring unit looks nice.

What screen did you choose? I"m in the market. The Puig touring unit looks nice.

I went with the OEM screen as it was part on the deal when I purchaced the bike. Triumph at the time was giving you the screen, heated grips, top case, and the rack upon purchase.

I like the oem screen so far better wind protection than stock and adjustable. I can give you a better report in 2 weeks after my trip.

Or meet me in West Virginia and take it for a ride lol

Edited by StonedInNy

• Administrators

I went with the OEM screen as it was part on the deal when I purchaced the bike. Triumph at the time was giving you the screen, heated grips, top case, and the rack upon purchase.

I like the oem screen so far better wind protection than stock and adjustable. I can give you a better report in 2 weeks after my trip.

Or meet me in West Virginia and take it for a ride lol

Yeah, let me know. WV? 2 Weeks? Why not! ;)

• Like 1

Yes that's the screen.

If your serious about WV. I'm leaving NewYork at 4am on the 18th. Staying at snowshoe mountain the 18th and 19th possibly the 20th too depending on how these loops are. If we don't like the loops we gonna head a bit further south to the Jefferson forest area.

Hit me up with a pm and I'll shoot ya my phone number if interested.