Picked up an AltRider Rear Brake Master Cylinder Guard for the KTM 1190 Adventure / R , and an AltRider Side Stand Foot for the KTM 1190 Adventure / R today at the EuroMoto 2015 today. Was able to call in and order them ahead of time and have them bring them to the show to avoid shipping. Thanks Altrider! Always a pleasure to deal with. 

The rear master cylinder guard looks like this...

DSCN2205.jpg

DSCN2206.jpg

DSCN2207.jpg

And the side stand foot like this...

DSCN2209.jpg

DSCN2210.jpg

DSCN2211.jpg

I didn't get home in time to install them today. But hopefully I'll get a few minutes tomorrow, as I don't think it'll take that long. However I'm throwing a 5th birthday party for my son... So who knows. 

All that aside, when I get it done, I'll post up some pics and initial thoughts. Then return after some thorough use and review it again.

Currently I'm already running their bash plate and rear racks. Suppose I should get some good pics of those as well. So far so good with them. I'll say a little more once I get a couple pics up.

If anyone else is running Altrider kit and would like to contribute, by all means, jump in and get after it!

*Just to clarify, I have zero afiliation with Altrider other than enjoying they're hard parts and 2013 and 2014 Hoh rallies. 

• Like 1

• Administrators

I'm hoping to try some of their crash bars soon. All their stuff looks good and their video on their crash bars sold me. It looks like they've invested in top notch manufacturer equipment, their designs are thoughtful, and they don't take shortcuts (E.g. Tig vs. Mig, etc...)

If you want to add a couple of reviews on their bits, we'd love to have them:

https://xladv.com/reviews/

Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1