2nd Annual Troy Meadows Lost for a Reason ride

• Administrators

Planning on getting in on this ride. What time are you all planning to meet up there on Friday? I'll probably take off from work in Irvine around 1 or 2.

I think Franco is heading up Thur.  I'm going Fri morning so hope to be there by 1:00 roughly.

Try to leave by 1:00 if you can.  You'll probably be there by 5:30.  I'd just generally try to be there by dark but given the quality of dinner, I'd shoot for 6:00 if you can.

• Administrators

Gas may be an issue for some so plan accordingly. There's gas in Kernville and Pearsonville but they are kind of far. There is a small place up there that sometimes has gas but I wouldn't count on it. The trails I posted tracks for are not that long actually, so we're not talking about 150 miles of riding even.

• Administrators

What do you say about a Saturday day ride? That's all the time I have this weekend. What time is reveille at camp? I can ride up and meet at camp.

Come on up!  We'll wait for you.  I'd say we'll be leaving around 9 am.  Google maps says 4.5 hours from my house but I think you're a bit closer and you ride faster than me :)

Remember we're at Fish Creek Overflow campground.  Look for a bunch of adventure bikes.  You may see Franco's green Ford pickup and his easy up that says "My CA Plumber"

I loaded a topo section for that area onto my gps from gpsfiledepot.com and it's awesome!