LAB2V 2015

The tracking was fun! Whereamiriding with spot was great and easy to track with refreshes every 9 minutes or so. Rever Seemed like it was laggy. It could be me too as it was my first time trying to track or follow. None the less a cool app to use & and I look forward to tomorrow's adventure with XLADV!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Administrators

Up and getting ready for day 2. Someone said less sand today than yesterday. I sure hope so because it's nearly twice the mileage. The 990 did very well yesterday. It's such a cool feeling when everything comes together: a great bike, riding skill and fitness level.

We had a leisurely pace yesterday and even stopped for lunch but still got done relatively early. I think that's because we didn't lolligag or get caught in tough sections. We just kept moving. Davin Virtanen and Dustin are on small bikes and are very good so I kind of like having them in front to encourage my own pace.

It's hard to say what I like best on the bike: my Woody's Wheels, Rottweiler Performance parts, Konflict Suspension, Motoz Tractionator Adventure tires, etc...

I'm glad that yesterday went well. I'm kind of on a rolling billboard so it's nice to represent and not feel like a kook out there. Although, I did drop the bike once after stopping to pick up a pressure gauge someone dropped and then later fell on a hill. All good though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1