Videos of Big Bikes Being Ridden Well!

Eric Hall

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

This past weekend we had a blast here in Spain, on a very famous enduro race "BasellaRace1". This year, they organized a small big bikes race. It has been sooo fun!!!

On this video you can see me racing my F800GS and ending 3rd overall. I was very exhausted because before that race I was doing the full 70kms enduro course (about 50 miles of enduro) with the same f800gs (yeah, not the proper bike...), but anyway, Happy with the result and I hope you enjoy the video! ;););)

Cheers!

• Like 3

On 2/4/2019 at 9:08 AM, Isaac Feliu said:

Hey guys!

This past weekend we had a blast here in Spain, on a very famous enduro race "BasellaRace1". This year, they organized a small big bikes race. It has been sooo fun!!!

On this video you can see me racing my F800GS and ending 3rd overall. I was very exhausted because before that race I was doing the full 70kms enduro course (about 50 miles of enduro) with the same f800gs (yeah, not the proper bike...), but anyway, Happy with the result and I hope you enjoy the video! ;););)

Cheers!

The the ending was awesome!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Hall said:

I'm exhausted just watching it!  He passed the checkered flag before he fell so it doesn't count ;) 

Yeah!!!

I finished 3rd overall (It seems 1st, but the two faster ones were really fast, the winner has been several times spanish MX champion...). This was so fun and so exhausting at the same time... we will organize some racing like that on the MMM Spain! :):):)

Cheers!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, motochefarwi said:

so cool!! what a Race!!!! 

@isaac we have been following you for a while now and Im sure all of us Big Bike enthusiasts dig your videos!  your F800 project bike seems like it is serving you well!  will you ever get back to tricking out a 1200 again?  just wondering...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, motochefarwi said:

@isaac we have been following you for a while now and Im sure all of us Big Bike enthusiasts dig your videos!  your F800 project bike seems like it is serving you well!  will you ever get back to tricking out a 1200 again?  just wondering...

Hey! Yeah, the F800GS is working really well with all the effort and time, and money I throw at it, haha!!!

I own also an R 1250 GS HP, but I don't plan to modify it for offroad usage, as the F800GS really works fine, it is light, powerfull and relatively cheap to fix/modify. On the 1200 everything is much more expensive and it is not so easy to fix or modify... but... who knows!!! ;);)

Cheers!!! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Isaac Feliu said:

Hey! Yeah, the F800GS is working really well with all the effort and time, and money I throw at it, haha!!!

I own also an R 1250 GS HP, but I don't plan to modify it for offroad usage, as the F800GS really works fine, it is light, powerfull and relatively cheap to fix/modify. On the 1200 everything is much more expensive and it is not so easy to fix or modify... but... who knows!!! ;);)

Cheers!!! 

Very cool.  Alot of my friends on this part of the "world" have known me and showing up with my F650 GS Dakar for many seasons.  I have definetly pushed this bike to the best of my abilities through various terrains, still always learning every day!  but not yet through a Rally or a race.  Maybe someday I will!  I purchased an old R1100GS and have been riding this also on the side for nearly 1.5 years now and loving it.  I have a passion for old bikes and of course the wrenching that comes with it.  Keep the vids coming and I hope to ride with you someday! ?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...