Videos of Big Bikes Being Ridden Well!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A. Reimann has another one of him on his 1190. A lot of the video is "meh" because it's all helmet cam footage. ( I just think that watching a video that way gets a little boring). But at the end, he putting it through it's paces in some sand. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Not sure if this qualifies for riding well, but its a video of me taking an easy ride to find a hiking trail.  Its almost my first video with commentary.   :ride:

Couple things...

How's the knee?

I saw you ride on Rever.  Looks like a lot of great trails there.  Git r dun before the temps get too hot.

Is that a Sena you're using?  Prism or 10C?

Edit your vids down for length ;)

Couple things...

How's the knee?

I saw you ride on Rever.  Looks like a lot of great trails there.  Git r dun before the temps get too hot.

Is that a Sena you're using?  Prism or 10C?

Edit your vids down for length ;)

Knee is getting better and stronger.  Therapy is pushing me with new exercises, while trying to not make it swell back up.  

There are lots of trails in these hills to explore.  

I have the Sena 10C now.  Got tired of you guys looking right at me and talking, but not really talking to me.  

I would have edited the length, but I had some people wanting to see how the road was and see if their trucks or SUV could get there.  I just strung it together and threw it up.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...