Videos of Big Bikes Being Ridden Well!

• Administrators

Chris Birch is an ANIMAL!!! 

But seriously, how long are his legs? I can barely tip toe my 1190/R with a 32" inseam, and he's flat footed with his knees bent!

That, he's a hella of a rider, and he has the x-factor of "let me show you what I can do with YOUR bike!" ;)  I'm still not over the fact that if I push like I did on my dirt bike, when I go down (I would), it's gunna be 'spensive! ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'm not sure I liked that whole comparison.  You're accurate to say ADV vs motocross because I think it's obvious even to us ADV guys that there's no overlap or comparison.  I would have preferred they talk about how off road capable the ADV bikes actually are in many trail (not track) conditions.  I know they've both ridden ADV bikes before but they didn't seem to come at with a a proper appreciation of the ADV class's dirt cred.  They sounded a bit like outsiders to the sport.

I'm not sure I liked that whole comparison.  You're accurate to say ADV vs motocross because I think it's obvious even to us ADV guys that there's no overlap or comparison.  I would have preferred they talk about how off road capable the ADV bikes actually are in many trail (not track) conditions.  I know they've both ridden ADV bikes before but they didn't seem to come at with a a proper appreciation of the ADV class's dirt cred.  They sounded a bit like outsiders to the sport.

I took it as all in good fun.  They got the big bikes around the track in one piece...that is pretty impressive.  

I liked the 1190 got the holeshot. 

I would expect the 1190 was a little scary around the track with that much power on tap.  I bet they could have sailed it way beyond its ability to land safely.   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...