2nd Annual Lost for a Reason Ride: Fish Creek

• Administrators

was I the only one with a camera? :)

We had SUCH a great time once again. I think we had only 15 riders this year but what a fantastic group they were. Sometimes less is more as it let everyone get to know each other better.

We raised $1170 for Lost For a Reason!  Heather and Jimmy donated (thank you) a half-price class that John bought and Irv Seaver BMW donated three items: $100 gift card (Landon won) and two BMW first aid kits (Franco and Francisco won).  Thank you Dave Diaz of Irv Seaver BMW in Orange, CA!

A heads up on Slugdad (Bill)... He came up a day early with wood and beer and chairs, etc... But left early because he was having a vertigo like dizziness. He went to these in Ridgecrest and they took a OC of his head and he's ow on radiation! Say a prayer for him and reach out to see how he's doing if you can. Bill has helped out quite a bit at many events and is a very kind and funny soul.

I ride up with Heather Lewis and Andreas Raffel. We took some great backroads through Tehachapi and Bodfish up to Kernville then to camp.

Lots of new faces too! Francisco and Alberto came and showed us how it's done on big bikes with street tires even!

I have a lot of video I will get up when I get home next week. I will also get some pics up from others there.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 3 weeks later...