PR: AltRider introduces new SYNCH dry bag line

• Administrators

product contents <a href='https://xladv.com/link/click/36/' rel='nofollow' data-ipsHover-target='https://xladv.com/index.php?app=autolink&module=links&controller=content&id=36' data-ipsHover target='_blank' rel='noopener' data-autoLink>altrider</a> synch Dry Bag 4

AltRider SYNCH Dry Bag

The AltRider SYNCH (siNGk) Dry Bags are the culmination of 15 years of off-road camping experience, world traveling, and soft goods design, all rolled into a single easy-to-use and durable package.  

Each bag has a fully tape-seam sealed, D-shaped body construction made of 14oz vinyl coated fabric (“Truckers Tarp”). The SYNCH bags are designed to be 100% dust and waterproof, engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and wet weather over hundreds and thousands of miles of trails and roads.  

SYNCH was designed with accessibility and flexibility in mind. Each bag features daisy chains for easy lashing of camping gear like bed rolls and tents. There are four anchor points with high strength nylon D-rings for strapping the bags to the bike and for connecting bags to each other. All of the anchor patches are made from a military grade, waterproof and chemical resistant neoprene.

Designed for quick entry, the side openings allow access to either of the bags two openings without having to release the tie-down straps.  This holds true when the bags are stacked on each other as well.  

Each dry bag includes tie-downs, and the 25 and 38 liter include stacking straps. One end of the tie-down features a soft-loop style closure, perfect for attaching to crash-bars, trellis frames, luggage racks and other great tie-down points. The other end is a heavy duty, steel wire-gated military grade nylon snap-hook for securing to the bags.

Features list:

Wide-mouth roll-down opening with cinching straps
14oz waterproof and durable  “truckers tarp”
Military-spec neoprene on all anchor patches
Tape-seam sealed construction for water and dust proof performance
Daisy chain(s) for extra gear lash-points
Nylon D-rings for tie-down and stacking options
Custom tie-down straps (can be used as shoulder straps for portage)
Custom stacking straps (for connecting to other bags and gear)
6 styles available; 14 Liter Black, 14 Liter White, 25 Liter Black, 25 Liter White, 38 Liter Black, and 38 Liter White

additional photos altrider synch Dry Bag 7

additional photos altrider synch Dry Bag 2

additional photos altrider synch Dry Bag 4

additional photos altrider synch Dry Bag 3

feature altrider synch Dry Bag 3

• Administrators

These certainly look functional and high-quality.  I'll be interested to hear back from anyone using them in the field.

It's kind of crazy how many people are out there making soft bags.  I've really lost count.  The thing is though, I see many of them coming out with really good technology and function.  You just can't introduce another roll-top cylinder and expect people to buy it.  I think that's a good thing for the riding community.

Things have come a long way since my 65l REI dry bag with its backpack straps and roll top buckles!

Looks like a  very well thought dry bag.  It has some nice finishing touches such as the "daisy chain" webbing, as well as the ability to get into the bag without undoing the compression straps...

When and if my Wolfman bags wear out, I'd be tempted to give a set of these a try!

• Like 1

I miss my 65L REI roll top for surf to summit!!!!

I just picked up this

zv26og.jpg

Looking forward to trying it out, all these new soft bags are great and the competition definitely helps us as riders out with keeping prices down and features/quality up.