Hola Amigos!

Cool spot here! I dig the passion you all have here. 

I'm Tim and live in So Cal ... I just returned from 2 months adventuring all over Alaska and the Yukon after driving from So Cal to Alaska.  I picked up my wife in Fairbanks and we explored all over in the dirt and ran across lots of ADV riders.  I chatted with most and they all wanted to know about our truck/camper setup so while they looked at my rig I took in all the sights of their motos. 

Within 2 days of being home I bought a new fully loaded GS 1200 Adventure moto and I've been riding daily since.  

I also ride a KTM 450 EXC in Baja, but the GS is an amazing machine compared to anything else.  I am now a believer. 

I've been exploring Baja for 40+ years and know all the back roads, single track and such, but going north to Alaska and the Yukon was on my bucket list and it was an amazing trip. 

I can't make it to join your group on the upcoming trip outside of Bishop because I am heading out of town on another trip, but I look forward to meeting you guys in person sooner than later. 

Tim

xb2.jpg

xb3.jpg

• Like 2