Whats up ya'll, thats southern for hello

Been looking around for a couple weeks and like what I see and read, especially the lack of certain words, (lets try to keep it that way). Got back into riding about for 4 yrs ago finally got the bike I wanted a couple yrs ago, ktm 990 adv, haven't had a lot of time to ride it off the beaten path, which seems bad since I lived in central Utah for 1 1/2 yrs, I'm back in Tn for now but heading to Mexico end of year, for an extended stay to help a missionary build an orphanage, if anybody wants to come help we have extra beds and plenty of floor space, then will ride through copper canyon on my way back, then my plans are to ride up to Utah, I did find plenty of places to ride in the mtns, spent plenty of time on horse back in them, also know good places in the Green river area of Wyoming, so anybody looking for something to do end of winter or early spring come on down and join me for the ride back :ride:  I'm never in a hurry and usually have no dead lines :)  anybody in middle Tn or southern Ky area want to ride give me a shout.