Wide Eyed Collective Releases First Trailer for “Get Lost” Adventure Motorcycling Web Series

• Administrators

Whole Foods Market Manager Turned Adventurer
Risks Everything to Film Motorcycle Journey

NEW HARTFORD, CT – August 31, 2015 – (Motor Sports Newswire) –  Wide Eyed Collective has unveiled its first trailer for “Get Lost,” a gripping original web series. Created by Wide Eyed Collective Founder Teague Fleury, this adventure documentary spans three months and 12,000 miles covering Fleury’s solo motorcycle journey from Connecticut to Panama and back. The series will chronicle the challenges and wonders of traveling and filming through nine countries and fourteen international border crossings. “I quit my job, sold my car and headed out into the unknown,” Fleury says. The trailer’s release couldn’t have come at a better time, as the Internet is starving for original motorcycle content.

From the open plains of the Midwest to the Mayan ruins of Guatemala, every moment of this epic journey was captured in stunning detail. With a full blog and dedicated Instagram page, the supporting content for “Get Lost” is immersive and rich, granting viewers the chance to ride along on Fleury’s adventure.

Although filming is complete, a Kickstarter campaign has been created to raise postproduction funds and transform “Get Lost” into a 12 episode series. The trailer was created to generate excitement for the project. “I’m thrilled to finally be able to share this with the public,” Fleury says.

wide-eyed-collective-1.jpg

To see the full story and contribute to the Kickstarter campaign, click on the following link: http://kck.st/1hqiWVx
About Wide Eyed Collective
Wide Eyed Collective is a boutique production agency founded in 2015 that specializes in high end automotive, branded and adventure sports content. To view their first web series, "Going Places," click on the following link:
If you'd like more information about "Get Lost" or to schedule an interview with Teague Fleury, please send him a tweet @wideeyedco.
Wide Eyed Collective
Cell: 860 806 4534
Twitter: @wideeyedco

wide-eyed-collective-2.jpg

• Like 3

• 8 months later...